Sanding & Woodworking
Parker Hire has a variety of tools for sanding and woodworking. Whether you need a floor sander and edger for that perfect floor finish or an orbital/belt sander for more detailed sanding then give us a call.
- Chainsaws are suitable for tree felling and log cutting. Parker Hire will only loan to certified users.
- Circular Saws
- Circular saws available to hire for cutting straight lines in wood up to 100m (4inch) depth. They are suitable for timber, plywood and MDF.
- Detail Sanding Tools
- For finer detail sanding Parker Hire have palm and belt sanding tools and orbital sanding tools.
- Floorboard / Sash Cramps
- Floorboard cramps ensure a tight, accurate fit when laying tongue and grooved floorboards. Sash cramps can be used for holding together framing.
- Floor Sanders
- Floor sanders will remove old varnish, paints and stains to leave the floor ready for varnishing.
- Mitre Saws
- Whether you're looking for a standard mitre saw or the flip over type, Parker Hire have the tools for the job.
- Reciprocating Saws
- Hire a reciprocating saw when you need to cut sheet materials such as wood, plastic, metal and plasterboard.
- Routers & Planers
- Powerful plunge routers are available for cutting joints, grooves and rebates.